Selling or leasing your office building?

Commercial buildings in excess of 2,000sqm offered for sale, lease or sublease must hold a valid and current Building Energy Efficiency Certificate (BEEC).

Green Pass is expert at providing commercial office buildings with an Accredited BEEC, which comprises an Accredited NABERS Energy rating, a CBD Tenancy Lighting Assessment and general guidance on your building’s energy efficiency.

We assist building owners and lessors understand their Commercial Building Disclosure (CBD) obligations, where necessary make applications on client’s behalf for exemption, and/or report on your premises’ obligation or exception status.
A full valid BEEC must be disclosed and made publicly accessible on the Building Energy Efficient Register and must be prepared by a CBD Accredited Assessor.

Call us to engage a CBD Accredited Assessor to prepare your BEEC.